MS Reversed Re-Grand Opening is HAPPENING NOW! Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Please show your support for this website and purchase from MS Reversed!
Don't ignore God and He will bless you.
The origin of monosodium glutamate: Kikunae Ikeda (池田 菊苗 Ikeda Kikunae?, October 8, 1864 – May 3, 1936) was a Japanese chemist and Tokyo Imperial University professor in Chemistry who, in 1908, uncovered the chemical root behind a taste he named umami. It is one of the five basic tastes along with sweet, bitter, sour and salty.
He discovered the common component that produced the flavor of meat, seaweed and tomatoes was glutamate, which produces the sensation of umami.
He also patented the manufacture of monosodium glutamate. So, this is who you can point your first finger at. He started the production of poison, our government allows it and you can point what ever finger you like at them.
I found this stated on a website that I frequent and can't make the text large enough:
IF MSG WASN'T HARMFUL, IT WOULDN'T BE HIDDEN!
MSG IS A POISON, IT'S DANGEROUS AND TOXIC TO YOUR HEALTH!
MSG DESTROYS AND KILLS BRAIN CELLS! OK, YOU READ RIGHT! MSG KILLS BRAIN CELLS!
ONCE AGAIN, MSG IS AN EXCITOTOXIN, I COMMONLY REFER TO AS A POISON AND IT KILLS BRAIN CELLS!
This really makes me mad! China, China, China...... THEY are selling this crap by the TONS! But then read on! The very same country QUITS EATING IT!
Also, another good read: Truth In Labeling touches base with "NO MSG"
WHAT IS MSG?
MSG – any glutamic acid that is produced by bacterial fermentation or freed from protein through manufacture or fermentation. It always contains unwanted by-products impurities). Glutamic acid found in unadulterated, unprocessed, and unfermented plant
and animal protein has noimpurities.
In humans, glutamic acid is a nonessential amino acid: i.e., the body iscapable of producing it on its own. The manufacture of monosodium glutamate began in about 1910. The first published reports of adverse reactions appeared in 1968, and the first published report of brain damage following ingestion of MSG followed shortly thereafter. Research has demonstrated that glutamic acid can be neurotoxic, causing neuron degeneration and cell death as well as adverse reactions.
The glutamate industry denies the existence of impurities in MSG, and denies that xposure to MSG can cause brain damage in humans and serious adverse reactions.
Glutamic acid or Glutamate (E 620)
Monosodium glutamate (E 621)
Monopotassium glutamate (E 622)
Calcium glutamate (E 623)
Monoammonium glutamate (E 624)
Magnesium glutamate (E 625)
Any “hydrolyzed protein”
Calcium caseinate, Sodium caseinate
Gelatin, Textured protein
Yeast food , Yeast nutrient
Autolyzed yeast, Yeast extract
Ingredients often containing or
Bouillon, Broth, Stock
Whey protein isolate or concentrate
Citric acid, Maltodextrin
Barley malt, Malt extract
Soy sauce, Soy sauce extract
Soy protein, Soy protein isolate
Soy protein concentrate
Any “flavors” or “flavoring”
Anything “enzyme modified”
Anything containing “enzymes”
Anything “protein fortified”
Ingredients that are clues to
the presence of MSG:
Disodium 5’-guanylate (E 627)
Disodium 5’-inosinate (E 631)
Disodium 5'-ribonucleotides (E 635)
MSG is a HUGE player with people suffering needlessly from multiple sclerosis and almost all other "diseases." These excitotoxins destroy the myelin sheath and kill brain cells. Avoiding MSG will probably eliminate most, if not all MS symptoms. MSG is an excitotoxin found not only in foods from your local grocer but even in health foods and supplements! And from the photos below, you can see how easy it is to purchase a bottle of this POISON. I found this bottle in the baking isle with the rest of the spices and seasonings at my local grocery store, 4 miles away. Makes ya wonder, doesn't is?! Avoiding MSG will help you regain you good health in almost no time! Learn to read your ingredient labels!!!!!!!!
MSG ~ THE HIDDEN POISON IN OUR FOODS*
(white dots above in the animation signify brain cells)
This is what MSG does to the human brain. Brain cells literally EXPLODE when MSG is introduced into the body!
What was in your lunch today?
Well, did you read the ingredient labels?
If you did not make your lunch from scratch today, there's a 99% chance that you got a nice dose of MSG (monosodium glutamate)!
I was horrified when I was told by my practitioner that MSG can legally masquerade under a wild host of harmless-sounding names, such as "natural flavors" or spices." For those of you that thought you had been avoiding MSG for years, only to find out that it is being concealed in almost all your food (including many health products and health supplements sold in health food stores!).
MSG is not just something you would get from eating at a Chinese food restaurant. I found it being blatantly and proudly sold on a shelf at my grocery store, IN THE BAKING ISLE IN WITH ALL THE SPICES!
MSG IS A NERVE POISON! MSG DESTROYS BRAIN CELLS! (hence the crude animation: )
What is there to be so concerned about with MSG? MSG is not an allergen, it is a NERVE POISON! Dr. George Schwartz, M.D., a noted toxicologist and author of In Bad Taste, the MSG Syndrome, points out that the body's reaction to MSG is a drug reaction, not an allergic reaction. This poison, MSG, is harmful to everyone. Even those who do not believe that they are affected by MSG, are being adversely affected nonetheless - since their bodily processes are still being disturbed. Why is MSG hidden in so many foods and even in the ingredient labels? MSG is a flavor enhancer. Food companies learned that MSG could not only enhance flavor but suppress "off" flavors, bitterness, sourness, and the "tinny" taste of canned foods. The food companies have NO intention of giving up MSG which helps sell their products.
TOXIC LIMIT OF MSG
Our national consumption of MSG went from roughly one million pounds in 1950 to 300 times that amount today. Here's the bottom line: as the dose increases, every single person will react to MSG at some point. At certain doses, it becomes toxic enough to cause illness. As with any poison, at higher doses, it is without exception, fatal. If a person already has immune system or health problems, they may react to very small doses of MSG.
Medical research also links MSG to Alzheimer's Disease, MS (Multiple Sclerosis), ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) and Parkinson's (among many others, read symptoms below), known autoimmune diseases!
MR. MSG is not a very nice guy!
COMMON SYMPTOMS FROM EATING MSG (At The Time Of Eating It Or Delayed):
- Irritable bowel syndrome (which is now considered a "disease")
- Bags under the eyes
- Mental fuzziness/confusion (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Urinary problems (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Shortness of breath (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Prostate problems
- Heart Attack-like symptoms
- Partial paralysis (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Allergy type symptoms
- Mouth Lesions
- Upset stomach
- Flushing (hmmm.)
- Depression (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Asthma attacks
- Mood swings
- Skin rashes
- Behavioral disorders (especially in children and teens)
- Pain in neck/legs
- Heart palpitations
- Back Pain
- Anxiety/panic attacks
- Runny nose
- Insomnia (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Weakness (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Dizziness (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Arthritis (hmmm. symptom of an ms patient I personally know - and reversed her MS as well after 15 years on MS Modifier.)
Verify by reading your ingredient labels!
Names in which MSG may be concealed, in order to be included in food without disclosure.
- Natural flavors
- Hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP)
- Natural flavoring
- Hydrolyzed milk protein
- Autolyzed Yeast
- Natural beef flavoring
- Kombu extract
- Natural pork flavoring
- Barley Malt
- Natural chicken flavoring
- Natural Seasonings
- Textured Protein
- Calcium caseinate
- Gourmet powder
- Sodium caseinate
- Spices (sometimes)
- Malt extract
- Hydrolyzed oat flour
- Malt flavoring
- Hydrolyzed plant protein
GET THIS NEURO-TOXIN OUT OF YOUR LIFE! READ ALL LABELS (this includes face creams, make-up, skin and hair care products as well)
- Take an MSG list with you to the store and read all ingredient labels carefully. Try to avoid any products containing MSG. It will take more time, but the well-being of yourself and your family will be WELL WORTH IT.
- The most common source of MSG hiding in a product is "natural flavors." This additive contains approximately 40% MSG. Mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard often contain "natural flavors" as an additive. Most packaged and canned foods, including teas, diet foods, desserts, ice cream and cakes, commonly contain "natural flavors."
- Most commercial salad dressings, soups and meat stocks contain some form of MSG as well as dairy products, sauces, seasoning mixtures, frozen foods, teas, and convenience foods. Remember, the motive is high profit at the expense of YOUR HEALTH.
- Avoid processed or dried foods with "flavor packets." These almost always contain MSG. They are often found in boxed rice, pasta, powdered salad dressing mixes and dried soups.
- Canned gravies, chili, stews and sauces often almost always contain LARGE AMOUNTS OF MSG. Again, verify by reading your ingredient labels!
- Before buying delicatessen or smoked meat products, check the label. Most sausages and luncheon meats will contain some form of MSG.
- Worst of all, the label on many products may say "No MSG" when in fact it is loaded! The MSG may be hiding as "Natural flavors" or "spices," etc.
- Most meals served in restaurants across America contain MSG, whether it's a fancy place or a fast food joint. Many restaurants are not aware that their food contains MSG since it may not specifically be listed on the labels.
THERE IS A CURE FOR HIDDEN MSG!
Think FRESH! Think 100% Organic! The more fresh ingredients you can incorporate into your meals, the less likely you are to use products containing MSG. Especially try to make your own salad dressings, sauces, toppings, and gravies. Avoid packaged foods at all costs!!
Check out your local farmers' markets. Best of all, become a "make it from scratch" gourmet. Make your daily cuisine delicious food with no poisons!
Blaylock, Russell, Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills, Health Press, 1997.
Schwartz, George, In Bad Taste: The MSG Syndrome, Penguin Group: New York, NY 1998
Copyright 2000 Premier Nutraceuticals, L.P.
Please support this site. Thank you.