EFA Oil Blend
Live Source Quantum Rx
Super Nutrients Trio Kit A-
Greens Mix, EFA Oils and Coral Calcium
I reversed (Multiple Sclerosis) successfully with 100% organic EFA Oils & Vitamin C. Both protect the myelin sheath.
EFA Oil and Vitamin C naturally protects the myelin sheath, amoung countless other things
Helps promote a healthy body and brain*
EFA Oil Blend Benefits:
Available as a liquid or in 100% pure vegetable capsules
- Clinically proven ideal ratios of GLA, linoleic acid, Omega 3, 6 and 9*
- 100% pesticide-free oil blend containing ideal ratios of GLA (gamma linolenic acid), Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids
- Delicious, full-bodied gourmet taste: mix in salads, soups, entrees and beverages
- Contains extra virgin, cold-pressed, unrefined olive oil from sun-ripened Moroccan olives The highest level of mono-unsaturated fatty acids
- Contains unrefined, unfiltered, organic flax oil high in healthy flax lignans (i.e. natural flax phytochemicals) The richest source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Grade 10 flax oil, borage oil, Moroccan olive oil and sesame seed oil naturally processed Contains English borage oil, the highest source of GLA (gamma linolenic acid) No harmful solvent extraction
- Contains English borage oil, the highest source of GLA (gamma linolenic acid) Helps keep blood slippery and enhances the immune response*
- Rich in healing lignan fractions
- Guaranteed solvent and pesticide free
- Nitrogen flushed to protect freshness
- Contains "beyond organic" sesame oil Approximately 80% of Americans are deficient in Essential Fatty Acids. Are you one of them?
"Good Fats" vs. "Bad Fats"
Essential fatty acids (EFAs), which are the good fats, are essential for life and good health. EFAs are labeled "essential" because they are necessary for life, yet they cannot be produced by the body. must be consumed orally in order for the body to manufacture fatty acids in the liver. Factors such as a diet high in bad fats, excess stress or chronic illness can increase the need for EFAs. Because of the poor diet consumed by the average person, most Americans often need a good "oil change" with "good fats" to help balance the "bad fats" eaten "Bad fats" include fried foods, hydrogenated oils, such as margarine, mayonnaise and commercial salad dressings, etc.
In order to achieve optimal health, it is important to consume adequate amounts of EFAs (the "good fats") and reduce or eliminate the "bad fats." Two critical essential fatty acids are linoleic (LA) acids and linolenic (LNA) acids. Linoleic acid contains Omega-3 fatty acids and is considered the most important EFA for humans. Omega-3 fatty acids, such as found in linolenic acid, are needed in a 2:1 ratio over Omega-6 fatty acids. Omega-3 EFAs are found in the seeds of plants and oils of cold water fish.
Deficiencies of EFAs affect approximately 80% of Americans resulting in a myriad of health problems. The abundance of transfatty acids (i.e. "bad fats") in the typical American diet makes it even more important to include EFAs in your daily nutritional regimen. EFAs perform many life-supporting functions in each cell of our body and are critical from infancy through old age. They are part of every cell membrane and every organ and tissue including that of the brain. EFAs keep our cells strong, help in organ resiliency and tissue lubrication support, protect cell membranes and immune system and help prevent damage by chemicals. EFAs in cell membranes help support passage of nutrients into cells and waste extraction.
Essential fats are critical to the nervous system, the kidneys and in the manufacture of steroid and sex hormones and the hormone-like prostaglandins. EFA's are necessary for healthy blood pressure and heart function, joint, skin, hair and nail health, prevention of fatigue and immune complications. EFAs are required for healthy digestion and brain function. The healthy brain contains large amounts of good fats. EFAs provide the body with the most concentrated energy source and serve as integral parts of nerve cells and cell membranes. EFAs help the body make hormone precursors called prostaglandins. Another essential fatty acid, GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) is a precursor of arachidonic acid and prostaglandin El. Linolenic acid is the precursor of the E3 series and other Omega-3 fatty acids. The E3 prostaglandin series plays an important role in the management and regulation of healthy platelet aggregation, blood pressure and the immune response. In contrast, linoleic acid is necessary for synthesis of prostaglandins in the El and E2 series.
Quantum Quality Ingredients
Quantum RX EFA Oil Blend is the result of careful measurement of the fatty acids needed to balance the typical American toxic
diet. Quantum RX EFA Oil Blend contains an ideal ratio of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Quantum RX EFA Oil Blend contains the finest oils selected from all over the world. They are unrefined and cold-pressed, processed without solvents or chemicals, 100% free of hexane and pesticide residues. Our essential fatty acid blend contains organic Moroccan olive oil, flaxseed oil, English borage oil and sesame oil.
Quantum EFA Oil Blend
- Haas, E. Staying Healthy With Nutrition: The Complete Guide To Diet and Nutritional Medicine.
- Lee, D. Essential Fatty Acids. Woodland Publishing: Pleasant Grove, UT, 1997.
Adults or children (age 1 and up): Take 1 teaspoon, 1 to 2 times a day or 1 Vcap, 1 to 4 times daily. For special programs, up to 2 tablespoons or 12 Vcaps may be taken daily.
Avoid Solvent-Extracted Oils
EFA oils are frequently extracted using toxic solvents. After processing, residues of these undesirable solvents can remain in the oil. In contrast, Quantum RX EFA Oil Blend is 100% solvent-free.
Quantum EFA Oil Blend
8 fl oz./bottle or 575 mg./Vcap, 120 Vcaps/bottle
Extra virgin, cold-pressed, unrefined "beyond organic" Moroccan olive oil; unrefined, cold-pressed organic flaxseed oil; hexane-free, cold-pressed, pesticide-free, organic English borage oil; cold-pressed, unrefined, organic sesame seed oil. Free of toxic pesticides/chemicals. Other Ingredients: 100% organic vegetable capsule, 100% excipient-free (no magnesium stearate or other toxic tagalongs)
*Copyright 2003 QN Labs